Property & Planning Law
Samuel Okoronkwo previously qualified as quantity surveyor and later as a property developer and therefore has considerable practical experience with liaising with the planning departments of local authorities when it comes to the spectrum of property disputes. Samuel has experience of representing and advising private, professional, corporate and institutional clients. Some of his areas of coverage include but are not limited to:
- Dilapidations disputes and advice – leases dealing with tenant’s dilapidation obligations such as the requirement to repair, decorate, clean and maintain.
- Landlord & tenant advice – aiding both tenants and landlords with aspects of rental properties.
- Party wall & boundary disputes –boundary walls, property boundaries and The Party Wall Act.
- Planning law advice & appeals – all aspects of Town & Country Planning Law.
- Property ownership & development –all areas of land development and partnering with other professionals where required.